Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am a divorced father of two working as a software engineer. As my kids are younger, I spend a lot of time planning my visits and organizing my time around that.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Father's Day

When I have a little more time I will write a little more on the weekend day.

It was enjoyable, although tiring with all of the driving that I had to do. Didn't actually arrive home until 2am this morning (Monday), so I am a little less than 100% today. When I arrived back at the house after dropping the kids off, I discovered that Heather had forgotten her blanket, an essential element for my young daughter.
Since I am seeing them again on Friday I figured she might be ok without it, but after some (internal) debate I decided that I would drop it off. This meant another trip and an extra 90min on my journey home.

The kids surprised me on Sunday and wanted to go swimming in the lake. The water is still quite cool, but with the days now having temperatures of 30+, that should quickly end.

More later....