Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am a divorced father of two working as a software engineer. As my kids are younger, I spend a lot of time planning my visits and organizing my time around that.

Friday, May 06, 2005

politics

I have not posted in a while. A lot of things have been happening, but time has not permitted my posting.

The big things happening in Canada at this time are related to our political crisis. Despite the fact that Canadians are not interested in another election, our opposition parties seem determined to force one. I can only hope that they pay for it at the polls if they should be successful.

I am not impressed with our political parties at this time. Government should work, but the opposition parties of this country seem to have discovered that by making the government impotent they can score points. The scary part is if they should win in the subsequent election...

Shudder the thought...