Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am a divorced father of two working as a software engineer. As my kids are younger, I spend a lot of time planning my visits and organizing my time around that.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Kinda a Bummer

This sudden fall weather is a real bummer. Saturday morning, almost 9am, and it is drizzly and wet outside. No blading today I guess.
It is also cool, compounding the downer factor.

Guess today will be the house day, do some cleanup, recycling etc etc, all of the things which we classify as a necessary evil in our daily lives.

But it is turning out to be a good decision I made yesterday to conclude my 1,200km. Else, I would have been waiting a few more days. I am sore though, it was a tough blade. It is also possible that the 15km I normally do is no longer enough, that I need to go longer distances to get the type of effect I am after (a mild seering pain, absolute exhaustion). I have been talking about this for a while, but when it comes to do it, I often chicken out. Time to just do it I guess.