Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am a divorced father of two working as a software engineer. As my kids are younger, I spend a lot of time planning my visits and organizing my time around that.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Like Fall

I managed to get out yesterday, Saturday, before the rain started to fall. As I was blading I noted that there were a number of leaves on the road. I think that this was caused by the sudden drop in temperature that we experienced between Friday and Saturday. The trees must think that it is fall now.
Sure felt like it yesterday. It was raining fairly heavy, a cool rain. Still only August I needed to remind myself.

We are sure having a disastorous Olympics this year. Only 1 medal in rowing, none in the pool. These have traditionally been our strengths, especially rowing where we dominated. I don't think that the answer is money, directly at least, but something more fundamental than that.