Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am a divorced father of two working as a software engineer. As my kids are younger, I spend a lot of time planning my visits and organizing my time around that.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

July-5-2005

Today was day 2 of the daycamp. When we arrived, both kids ran away from me, happy to be there, had to beg them to come back and give me a hug. Even before we left, they were up early, ate their breakfast quickly and were ready to go right away. No issues, no fuss and lots of happy expectations.

Daniel had a hard basketball day. They worked them hard today, and he was feeling it. He said he was pouring sweat and he is sore and tired tonight. Great stuff, love to see them working hard.

Heather had a great day as well.

However, now both of the little rascals have lost their lunch bags....