Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am a divorced father of two working as a software engineer. As my kids are younger, I spend a lot of time planning my visits and organizing my time around that.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

July-2-2005

Today is day 1.

Picked the kids up at 10am and we went to Kelowna for a quick visit with their cousins while I reduced their 2 suitcases to 1, leaving behind much of the clothing that we really did not need for this trip.

At about 12:30, or so...we headed out stopping at McDonalds for a quick lunch before we continued on to Vancouver. Normally, we hit the Coquitlam Pool on the way in, but today everyone was tired so we continued on. We stopped briefly at the toy store in Coquitlam, searching for Pokemon, but none were to be found.
We had a light evening, watching videos and playing Daniel's Game Cube.