Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am a divorced father of two working as a software engineer. As my kids are younger, I spend a lot of time planning my visits and organizing my time around that.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Pickup Day

Funny how anxious I become on the day on which I pick up the kids for our summer break. I put a lot of time into organizing what they are going to do, daycamps and the like and I worry about how they will turn out.
This year we are trying a different summer daycamp experience. I am hoping it will be a great experience for both of them. The benefit, to me, is that they offer extended hours meaning I can drop the kids off earlier, and pick them up later. This means I can flex my work schedule rather than running like furry, as I have done in the past, to drop them off or pick them up.

Hoping for a good day.