Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am a divorced father of two working as a software engineer. As my kids are younger, I spend a lot of time planning my visits and organizing my time around that.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

July-3-2005

Today is Sunday. The kids were very tired, so I let them sleep in til 8:30am. They were up pretty late on July 1st, watching the fireworks and I knew that they needed a catchup day.

After breakfast, they played for a little while while I cleaned up and then we headed over to Lynn Canyon Park. There is a suspension bridge there, so we went for a walk in the park and the kids helped me take photos.
After our romp in the park, we had a light lunch which I had packed and headed to the Karen Magnusson pool. It is close by and is a wave pool. We had not been there before, so it was a new adventure.

Dinner is chicken and rice and raw vegetables tonight, relaxing watching movies....

Tomorrow will be a busy day, so early to bed tonight.